Thursday, August 27, 2015
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
|From left front: Candy and Milke Hyde, Diana and John Wells, Sandy Miller, Deborah Smith. Back Row from left: Jan and Reed Tarwater, Karen and Scott Kleine, and Gerry Smith.|
Kiwanis inducted five new members on Tuesday Every member who has joined Kiwanis since 1924 has agreed to these common principles:
1. To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
2. To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
3. To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
4. To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
5. To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
6. To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
The new members inducted Tuesday were Mike and Candy Hyde, John and Diana Wells, and Sandy Miller. Additional members who were unable to be present will be inducted next week. Jan and Reed Tarwater are the Membership chairs this year.
- ► 2019 (61)
- ► 2018 (56)
- ► 2017 (50)
- ► 2016 (61)
- ▼ August (5)
- ► 2014 (62)
- ► 2013 (49)
- ► 2012 (56)
- ► 2011 (46)